Call Center Patient Relations Specialist
At 2nd Chance, we strive to keep our employees happy and working consistently, built from providing years of superior service and strong leadership! And we like to have fun! We throw employee appreciation events throughout the year like catering, birthday celebrations, major prize giveaways!, employee recognition awards, and more! Work hard, play hard!
Our Call Center Patient Relations Specialists work from our in-office call center delivering stellar service while taking inbound customer calls to schedule medical provider appointments.
Don’t have experience or knowledge in medical scheduling? NO PROBLEM! We provide training and all the tools necessary to succeed!
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
- Competitive pay!
- a friendly and fun work environment
- Paid training & dedicated, on-going training & support
- Paid Time Off , 8 Paid Holidays!
- 401k w/ Company match
- Generous benefits package for full time associates including Medical, Dental, Vision, Company-Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, plus more!
- Business casual atmosphere- we wear jeans around the office!
- Well-stocked, healthy kitchen and coffee
- Fitness Center on Site
Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
Must have experience in:
- Heavy inbound call volume
- Scheduling appointments for high volume medical providers
- Must possess a friendly demeanor, ability to problem solve, work well with others and independently
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Punctuality and attendance are a MUST
- Experience in mental health/substance use disorder a PLUS
In office regular and consistent attendance is required.
2nd Chance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
About our company:
2nd Chance believes in the importance of ALL aspects of health, both physical and mental and the role that plays in achieving the well-being of individuals in our global community. We are the first full-service outpatient center of its kind in Arizona providing comprehensive outpatient treatment for general psychology, mental health issues and opioid/alcohol addictions both in-person and through telemedicine services.
Our exceptional team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners and other health professionals provide compassionate care to our patients throughout Arizona, and we are growing rapidly! We are dedicated to empowering every individual patient to make informed choices that help enable them to reach their goals through personalized treatment plans, support, and the best practices in integrated care.
Joining the 2nd Chance team means becoming more than just an employee - it means becoming part of a team that deeply cares for each individual we interact with and truly believes everyone deserves a second chance.
Pay: from $18.50/hour
Starting Pay $18.50/hr
Job Status: Full Time