Call Center Patient Relations Specialist
The Patient Relations Representative serves as an initial contact for patients, families, staff, and providers, for the Patient Relations Department. Primary duties include performing the initial intake for incoming contacts (including patient grievances/complaints/compliments and contacts from staff/providers), managing complaints/grievances and other cases with low to moderate complexity, triaging cases to appropriate staff, assisting staff/providers, supporting project work within the department, and any other functions required by the organization.
Don’t have experience or knowledge in medical scheduling? NO PROBLEM! We provide paid training and all the tools necessary to succeed!
Serves as a representative of 2nd Chance Treatment Center in providing a patient centered approach to unsolicited feedback to fulfill the vision of providing remarkable healthcare.
• Interacts with patients, providers, and staff using communication and actions that support the Employee Handbook commitments and behaviors.
• Fields initial contacts from patients, families, staff, providers, and others regarding unsolicited feedback and requests for assistance.
• Completes thorough intakes, manages low to moderate complexity situations and coordinates appropriate follow up (i.e., connect with department colleagues with appropriate information, or other appropriate staff).
• Manages cases and provides timely follow up to patients, staff, and providers.
• Respond to patients, families, staff and providers in a timely manner.
• Assists staff with addressing patient behavioral events.
• Collects and accurately documents case information into electronic application.
• Supports projects as assigned by department leadership and supports 2nd Chance Treatment Center needs as prioritized.
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
- Competitive pay!
- a friendly and fun work environment
- Individual work space and equipment
- Paid training & dedicated, on-going training & support
- Paid Time Off , 8 Paid Holidays!
- Business casual atmosphere, comfortable and appropriate clothing.
- Well-stocked, healthy kitchen and coffee access
- Fitness Center on Site
Must have experience in:
- Heavy inbound call volume
- Scheduling appointments for high volume medical providers
- Must possess a friendly demeanor, ability to problem solve, work well with others and independently
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Punctuality and attendance are a MUST
- Experience in mental health/substance use disorder a PLUS
In office regular and consistent attendance is required.
Monday-Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm or 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Medical, Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401k match
- Life Insurance
- Sick Time & PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
At 2nd Chance, we strive to keep our employees happy and working consistently, built from providing years of superior service and strong leadership! And we like to have fun! We throw employee appreciation events throughout the year like catering, birthday celebrations, major prize giveaways!, employee recognition awards, and more!
2nd Chance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
About our company:
2nd Chance believes in the importance of ALL aspects of health, both physical and mental and the role that plays in achieving the well-being of individuals in our global community. We are the first full-service outpatient center of its kind in Arizona providing comprehensive outpatient treatment for general psychology, mental health issues and opioid/alcohol addictions both in-person and through telemedicine services.
Our exceptional team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners and other health professionals provide compassionate care to our patients throughout Arizona, and we are growing rapidly! We are dedicated to empowering every individual patient to make informed choices that help enable them to reach their goals through personalized treatment plans, support, and the best practices in integrated care.
Joining the 2nd Chance team means becoming more than just an employee - it means becoming part of a team that deeply cares for each individual we interact with and truly believes everyone deserves a second chance.
Pay: from $18.50/hour
Starting Pay $18.50/hr
Job Status: Full Time