The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department. Primarily responsible for new hire on-boarding and benefits administration
This individual will consistently maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all information to which they are given access, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting any non-compliance concerns, and aligning with 2nd Chance policies and procedures
Essential Job Functions
- Process new employee paperwork and E-Verify. Assign employee numbers and set up all new hires in Payroll system.
- Coordinate New Provider Orientations and review benefits.
- Administer all benefits to 2nd Chance employees to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, HSA. Process monthly bills to ensure accurate payments.
- Track the ongoing administration of benefits and annual open enrollment.
- Track COBRA notifications and ensure compliance.
- Ensure I-9 compliance.
- Conduct new hire orientation, tracking new employees and their attendance.
- Maintain employee filing system.
- Responsible for answering employee questions and troubleshooting issues.
- Ability to interact with Managers, Directors, Physicians, clients, vendors, etc in a professional manner.
- Assist with recurring or special projects as assigned.
- Travel may be required depending on business needs.
- Hours may vary and be outside of normal office hours depending on business needs.
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, initiative-taking, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work with the HR team.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with all employees from providers to executive management.
- Flexible with strong critical thinking skills.
- Must have good follow-up and investigative skills.
- Must be able to deal courteously and effectively with physicians, staff, and administrators.
- Integrity & confidentiality.
- Ability to work in office regularly. Position requires 40 hours a week.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years HR experience
Required: In office regular and consistent attendance is required.
Please check out our company website at https://jobs.2ndchancetreatment.com
Pay: $20 to $24/hour
Job Status: Full Time