Licensed Clinical Therapist
Gilbert - Hybrid/Remote
2nd Chance Treatment is a leading provider of mental health services dedicated to promoting the well-being and resilience of individuals within our community. We are currently seeking a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Therapist to join our dynamic team of professionals. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced therapist who is passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others.
The Licensed Therapist (LPC, LCSW, LMFT) provides assessments, treatment planning, crisis intervention and mental health/substance abuse therapy services. Therapy may include individual, group or family therapy as needed. LPC/LCSW/LMFT must have a master’s degree in health care and maintain an unrestricted license with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health. In this role, you will be responsible for treating patients who have been struggling with mental health and substance abuse symptoms. This starts with identifying the nature of the patient’s issues and creating personalized strategies that help the individual work towards their desired mental healthcare outcomes. To do well in this role, you will need to have a strong background in mental health counseling and excellent communication skills.
- Establish care with 2nd Chance patients to determine the exact nature of their mental health concerns.
- Provide targeted counseling designed to help the individual accomplish their treatment goals.
- Remain knowledgeable of the latest methodologies in counseling to provide patients with the best possible care.
- Refer patients to other mental healthcare providers or community services as necessary.
- Remain warm and engaged through the duration of every patient’s counseling session.
- Adhere to organizational standards, policies, and procedures, in addition to legal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people skills and the ability to develop rapport with patients.
- Ability to deliver treatment that is customized to meet the unique needs of every patient.
- Willingness to refer patients to other healthcare providers as needed.
- Must have fluency in documenting and maintaining a comprehensive patient chart within the electronic medical record.
- Follow a model of care that supports the health and wellness of our patients.
- Maintaining strict patient confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently without frequent supervision.
- Substance abuse counseling experience (preferred)
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in counseling or a related field
- All state-mandated licenses required for practice
At 2nd Chance Treatment Center, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all employees and clients. We encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and identities. Join our team and contribute to improving the mental health and well-being of our community.
Job Status: Full Time