Real Estate Project Manager-Healthcare
The Project Manager is responsible for leading a team of professionals in completing projects by a set deadline to uphold business initiatives. Responsible for planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting the status of each project. from existing departments and setting or adjusting project schedules to adhere to deadlines.
- Plan and develop each project, to include but not limited to all real estate, revenue cycle and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) projects.
- Create and lead the project management team.
- Delegate tasks on each project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Ensure each project stays within budget.
- Make decisions and monitor the progress of each project to keep it on schedule.
- Effectively communicate with staff and leadership the status of each project.
- Track progress of each project on Monday tracking software.
- Create long-and short-term plans, including setting target for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
- Make effective decisions when presented with multiple options for each project.
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Perform quality control on each project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needs or financing for each project changes.
- Obtains all necessary regulations and permits for each project.
- Ensures all supplies and equipment is ordered for each project.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, electricians and other specialists.
- Upon completion of each project, evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness. Identify any shortcomings and plan for ways to fix similar issues in the further.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Clear Communicator
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Effective problem-solving and time management skills.
- The ability to delegate effectively.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Ability to monitor and control project budges.
- Ability to manage in regulated environment, with knowledge of applicable government regulations and guidelines, including OSHA and HIPAA.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 2-5 years relevant Project Management experience.
Job Status: Full Time