Recruiter - Healthcare
Administers and coordinates recruitment, referral and employment activities. This individual will consistently maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all information to which they are given access, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity.
Essential Job Functions
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Manage the recruitment process to include ad placement, screening potential candidates and conducting interviews.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Arranges physician interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours, etc.
- Develops effective and cost efficient recruitment strategies.
- Develops and maintains relationships with educational institutions, professional organizations, and community groups in order to identify potential applicants.
- Educates applicants and managers about 2nd Chance hiring process through one-on-one meetings and group presentations.
- Establish and maintain applicant tracking system.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Assist with the coordination and administration of new hire orientation.
- Conducts Exit interviews with all department employees.
- Facilitate the on-boarding of all new providers.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation; enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting training.
- Travel may be required depending on business needs.
- Hours may vary and be outside of normal office hours depending on business needs.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written
- Integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing and maintaining good vendor and customer relationships
- Able to multi-task, yet bring tasks to completion within established timeframes
- Strong prioritization skills
- Able to work with minimal direct supervision in performing routine tasks; seeks input as needed and able to take direction well
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally within the context of the culture
- Affinity for fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Positive attitude
- Ability to interact well with diverse set of people; team player
- Willingness to learn new things and eagerness to acquire new skills
- Willingness to appropriately challenge status quo; orientation toward process improvement
- Knowledge of and skill in applying the principles, practices and procedures of human resources administration in the areas of recruitment and employment, compensation and classification.
- Knowledge of and skill in interpreting and applying state and federal statues and applicable rules and regulations related to the management of human resources.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and concepts and other analytical tools used in human resources processes.
- Skill in facilitating meetings and delivering presentation.
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Healthcare experience is required
- 3-4 years human resources/management experience preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training approved by Human Resources.
2nd Chance is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
About our company:
2nd Chance believes in the importance of ALL aspects of health, both physical and mental and the role that plays in achieving the well-being of individuals in our global community. We are the first full-service outpatient center of its kind in Arizona providing comprehensive outpatient treatment for general psychology, mental health issues and opioid/alcohol addictions both in-person and through telemedicine services.
Our exceptional team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners and other health professionals provide compassionate care to our patients throughout Arizona, and we are growing rapidly! We are dedicated to empowering every individual patient to make informed choices that help enable them to reach their goals through personalized treatment plans, support, and the best practices in integrated care.
Joining the 2nd Chance team means becoming more than just an employee - it means becoming part of a team that deeply cares for each individual we interact with and truly believes everyone deserves a second chance.
Pay: $65,000 to $80,000/hour
Job Status: Full Time